Tuesday, February 5, 2008

One Month Success

So, some of you know that Scott and I joined Weight Watchers online. We started one month ago on January 3. Monday (yesterday) was our fourth official weigh in. So far, so good. We have really seen some success.

Scott has lost a total of 16 1/2 pounds. I have lost 10 pounds. I don't notice it on me all that much, but Scott is so skinny! Seriously. His pants are falling off of him.

I have to say that it really has not been that hard. We work out maybe a few times a week. I walk with weights on the treadmill and Scott does the elliptical. But, the excersise is not what is taking the weight off, it is Weight Watchers. I LOVE Weight Watchers. It has taught me so much about what to eat and how much to eat and what to really stay away from. Neither of us have felt hungry or really deprived of good food. I actually think we have been eating really good. I'm surprised it's been as easy as it has.

So, can't wait for another weigh in a month from now. Wish us luck!

No comments: