Monday, March 22, 2010

My LIFE SAVER

Every time I've had to lose weight(after each baby), I have different things that work for me. And every time it's different. Yogurt for breakfast- no way. And I lived on that stuff last time!
So, I found the thing that saves me. That is really going to work for me THIS time. And it is working.

Ta- dah!....



First, the bread. Sandwhich thins. Sold in just about every grocery store. They are hamburger buns, but are super thin. 6 grams fiber. 100 calories. I love eating a REAL sandwhich, like a normal person. And I don't miss the extra breat at all.
For breakfast, I have 1/2 of one of these, with a fried Egg(in Pam) and some turkey lunch meat. Under 3 points for the meal. I hate using a lot of points at breakfast, but if you don't, you could add a piece of fruit, or a yogurt and you would stay full all morning.

For lunch and dinner. I add this bread with a Veggie Patty. Alicia told me about these from Costco and they are delicious!! I can't get enough. I had 4 of them last week. They are 4 points+ plus the bun (1 point)+ avocado(INSTEAD of mayo)+ mustard+ Claussen pickles + tomatoe + lettuce. Totally delicous and so filling. At lunch, sometimes I'll eat half a sandwhich with a baby orange and some wheat thins. I actually look forward to this meal.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I looked for the veggie patties at Costco today and didn't see them. In which section are they kept?