So, I have been looking up diets a lot lately and so many of them have smoothies as a snack. I have started drinking them a lot lately and they taste great and are filled with good stuff. Here is one that I have been loving.
1/2 of an orange
a little milk
frozen strawberries, or fruit blend
1tsp of crystal light powder
a splash of french vanilla extract (yum)
ice
I made a fruit tray to take to a book club last week and had some fruit left on it after. So my smoothie that day had mango, and blueberries added to it.
One specific diet has an ounce of beef jerky to be eaten with this smoothie at snack time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a smoothie for snack today. I used baby orange, strawberries, frozen blueberries and a lowfat yogurt. Tastes just like Jamba.
Post a Comment